By Gianna Ripa
As the second half of the school year approaches, there is one stressful test that no one looks forward to… That’s right, the SAT. If you’re stressed or worried about the SAT, here are ways to prepare for it
- Khan Academy offers SAT practice and practice tests online: this provides a hands-on experience for the test and work on time management.
- If you took the PSAT, use that as a resource and baseline to better prepare yourself.
- Purchase or borrow a preparation book that offers practice and examples for the real test.
- For those who prefer online studying, download an SAT preparation app, according to techahead examples of them include khan academy, daily practice for the new SAT, magoosh ACT flashcards, and vocab genius.
- You can get a tutor, for example, you can hire one that specializes in preparation for standardized testing such as the SAT.
- If you have taken an SAT before, you can pay for a question answer service
- You can always ask others what they recommend for preparation for the test!
- Finally, know what to expect on testing day, there are multiple resources, including College Board, that provides what should be expected in order to prepare efficiently.
We hope these examples are helpful for you to get the score you hope for, snd don’t worry if you are not happy with your results; you can always retake it.